Personal Injury Litigation
More Personal Injury Litigation Videos
- What types of malpractice do you see committed by dentists?
- What is premises liability?
- What are the challenges of handling an asbestosis case and how do you overcome these?
- What is malicious prosecution?
- What are some of the workplace hazards you’ve seen in your practice?
For over 25 years, I have been representing people injured in virtually every kind of scenario from automobile collisions to medical malpractice. I have two equally important objectives in every personal injury case: 1) tenaciously prosecuting your case and 2) facilitating your full understanding of every aspect of your case until resolution.
You may read more below about the most common types of injury cases I handle. I also welcome you to contact the Law Offices of Mark P. Loftus for a free initial consultation about your situation.